PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION ON ATTORNEY ABRAHAM B. CARDENAS
Cardenas Law Firm, P.C., 1991-Present
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN THE FOLLOWING JURISDICTIONS:
- The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, November, 1991.
- The United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals, July, 1995.
- The United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, March, 2004.
- The U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, February,1992.
- The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, May, 1997.
- York County Court of Common Pleas, York, Pennsylvania, December, 1991.
- Admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar. (1991)
- University of Maryland, School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Juris Doctor Degree, May, 1991
- York College of Pennsylvania, York, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, August 1988
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
OTHER PROFESSIONAL HISTORY:
- Instructor, York Penn State, 2000-2003.
- (Teaching courses in Creditor/Debtor Rights and Commercial Law.)
- Instructor, Kaplan University, 2005 to 2007.
- (Teaching courses in Civil Litigation.)